Thursday, November 8, 2007

Welcome To My Alley

Welcome to my writing blog. I've been heavy into edits and such lately, and have found that I talk to myself far too much during this process. I try to sort out WHY I'm doing something, or WHY something doesn't work and usually end up running around in circles chasing my tail. This blog is me biting my tail. This blog is my way of talking through things that are giving me a hard time.

This is only a writing blog. I will not be posting about anything BUT my writing. You can visit my personal blog Lip Service or my joint-review blog dee & Dee Dish (click the links from the sidebar), for glimpses at my life, but this is an on-topic blog.

I welcome and encourage comments. Please let me know what you think, whether you agree or disagree.

Enjoy and Take Care

No comments: